KEEN Growth Capital Investment Criteria
Early-stage companies must have these attributes:
- Products in the better-for-you food and beverage, health or wellness spaces
- Demonstrated market solution; potential category leader
- Scaleable business model led by capable and passionate entrepreneur
- Achieved proof of concept, with revenues from $200K-$2MM
- An addressable market greater than $300MM
- Pro forma CAGR revenue of 100%-250%
- Seed or Series A + majority ownership opportunity
- Cash flow provides profit optionality within 18 months
- Comparables model a 6x-10x return in four years
- Sustainable competetive advantage and defenseable value proposition
- Clear path to upstream investment capital and strategic exit
We are happy to have a conversation with budding entrepreneurs, but as a rule we do not invest in start-ups. In addition to the above criteria, companies should have TTM of several hundred thousand dollars and a minimum current run rate of $1MM-$2MM.
IS THERE A COMPANY WE SHOULD LOOK AT?
If you are interested in speaking to KEEN about your company, products and vision, share your information with us.